Job title: 2024 Sales & Account Management Intern – 3 month internship
Job description: DESCRIPTION
We’re on the lookout for the curious, those who think big and want to define the world of tomorrow. At Amazon, you will grow into the high impact, visionary person you know you’re ready to be. Every day will be filled with exciting new challenges, developing new skills, and achieving personal growth. How often can you say that your work changes the world? At Amazon, you’ll say it often. Join us and define tomorrow.
Amazon marketplace teams work to help improve the selection and shopping experience – our vision is to make Amazon the best place for third party selling partners of all sizes to grow and serve customers. As an Account Rep intern, you will learn how Amazon handles its marketplace business whilst working amongst a team of account managers where you will learn the core skills required to launch selling partners and provide a suite of services designed to support Amazon’s most strategic brands. Your priority will be to work backwards from the customer, identifying inputs to grow brands and improve their performance.
At Amazon, you will define your goals, exceed them, and set new ones. We aim for the ultimate simplicity to make customers’ lives easier. That’s why we need people who are innovators and disruptors. People who dive deep and think big. We want to you to feel welcomed, included and valued right from the start. We know that your experiences will help us build a better world.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting sales pitches to key accounts
- Account manage selling partners you launch on Amazon and manage these opportunities concurrently
- Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by advertising or merchant services
- Understand and utilise CRM tools as well as prioritising meeting/exceeding targets
- Learn the Amazon culture and ways of working
- Identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools
- Work with different parts of the Amazon business to deliver on a project, this may include working with category teams, product teams, and technical support teams
The internship starts on 24th June and ends on 13th September 2024 (12 weeks)
About the team
If you’re insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you’ve come to the right place. Depending on your location, country, job status and other requirements, some or all of the following benefits may be available to you as an intern.
- Competitive pay
- Impactful project and internship/role deliverables
- Hybrid working
- Networking opportunities with fellow interns
- Internships events such as speaker series, intern panels, Leadership Principles sessions, Amazon writing skills sessions.
- Mentorship and career development
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
London, GBR | Manchester, GBR
- Available to commence an internship during the summer of 2024. You should then be available for 3 months, full time (40h/week) starting 24th June-13th Sept 2024.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, with an anticipated graduation date after the completion of your internship. You need to be enrolled as a student for all the duration of the internship.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English (Level – C1 or higher).
- You will be based in London or Manchester for the duration of the internship. A relocation package may be offered, subject to an eligibility criterion.
- Studies within Business, Marketing, Economics, Engineering or similar fields.
Every day will be filled with developing new skills and achieving personal growth. Interested?
Submitting your application takes less than 10 minutes and cover letters are not required. You will just need to attach your CV and answer a questionnaire.
Selected candidates will be invited to a sales online assessment. If successful, you’ll attend to two rounds of virtual interviews, which take place on the same day. Interviews consist of behavioural questions and a case study, focusing on our Leadership Principles. The entire recruitment process typically takes 3 to 4 weeks. Do note that the selection process and timelines are subject to change, and vary with role and location.
EMEA Student Programs Team
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT – 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Job date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 00:51:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!