Job title: Account Director
Company: Concept Resourcing
Job description: Account Director – growing technology business.
A fast-growing IT business is looking for a well round Account Director who can win, retain and develop relationship within the private sector.
The main aim the Account Director role is to sell services and solutions with a focus on mid-market and enterprise clients. Once you have acquired new business you will grow the account, maximising revenues through selling the full portfolio of services.
Responsibilities of the Account Director
- Generate and close new business through client acquisition
- Build strong rapport with new clients to understand their objectives and develop long-lasting relationships
- Conduct discovery appointments with prospect clients to understand business outcomes
- Develop, grow and manage mid-market and enterprise accounts
- Create and management sales pipeline
- Prepare monthly sales reports
- Deliver professional client presentations
Account Director Requirements
- Self-generate leads
- Strong relationship builder
- Sold IT solutions
- Fast growing technology services business
- Sells services and solutions into mid-market and enterprise accounts
- Client focused approach
What’s on Offer for the Account Director
Basic salary of £40-60k base double OTE uncapped
Applicable Skills: Account Management, New Business, Business Development
Click apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.
Expected salary: £40000 – 60000 per year
Job date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 08:09:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!