Job title: Accountant
Company: Butler Rose
Job description: An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced accountant to join a leading manufacturing company in Hampshire. Working as the sole accountant, you will have a varied position, working on all day to day financial duties.
This is a unique position which offers uncapped progression as the company looks to migrate additional outsourced finance duties in house. To start with you will be responsible for a variety of daily, weekly, and monthly financial tasks, ensuring accurate and timely processing of all financial transactions. You will have an excellent eye for detail, as well as a strong finance background with a minimum of 4 years’ experience.
Main Responsibilities are (but limited to):
- Assist with Month-End procedures.
- Prepare all financial information for month / year end
- Prepare annual accounts information for submission to an external accountant
- Monitor cashflow, budgets, and supplier costs
- Process and reconcile bank transactions and manage the internal finance portal including invoice uploads and drawdowns.
- Generate and send invoices and ensure that purchasing invoices are accurately loaded into the system.
- Invoice reconciliation and reconcile supplier account invoices and statements.
- Manage supplier and customer payments when required.
- Perform credit control activities to manage outstanding balances.
In return, you will receive uncapped carer progression with the option to take on more responsibility over the next year. Excellent benefits with a competitive salary, free on-site parking and a great working environment.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the role, please apply now.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Whitchurch, Hampshire
Job date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 08:57:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!