Job title: Accounts Assistant
Company: Marshall Motor Group
Job description: Accounts Assistant Job description
We are seeking two Accounts Assistants on a Part Time and Full Time basis to join our new dealership in Doncaster. This role will have you overseeing the Accounts for Doncaster and Nottingham sites.
1 x Full Time – 40 hours
1 x Part Time – 20 hours
You will ensure dealership accounts are closely managed and accurately updated. This role offers an Accounts Assistant an excellent opportunity to join a supportive team and to further their career, with ample opportunities in the wider Marshall Motor Group business.
We can offer a fantastic range of benefits in an environment, that offers career development where you will be given autonomy, support and a platform to succeed. These include:
- 25 days annual leave (not including Bank Holidays) increasing with length of service
- Colleague referral fee up to £2,000
- Discounted Car Purchase Scheme & Colleague Car Benefit Offers
- Discounted Service / Parts / Bodyshop services
- Training and Continual Self-Development
- Free Eye Care Vouchers
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee wellbeing services
- Free life assurance equivalent to twice your salary
- Loyalty, Above & Beyond and Long Service Awards
- Discounted Shopping Portal
What skills and experience are required to be successful?
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in an accounting support role, ideally from within the motor trade (preferred but not essential). You will have experience with accounting software and intermediate Excel skills. In addition to your technical skills, you will also demonstrate the following strengths:
Enthusiastic, self-motivated & trustworthy individual who possess the ability to meet strict deadlines and targets whilst ensuring essential attention to detail. Excellent communication skills and the capability to build strong relationships.
What does a typical day involve?
- Cash banking for 3 SKODA dealerships ensuring all receipts and card payments are reconciled & allocated on a daily basis.
- Liaising with Sales executives and Managers to confirm vehicle payments have been received.
- Daily cash account reviews, working with Senior Accounts Assistant to ensure all invoices are paid in a timely manner and deposits have been allocated.
- Providing general accounts office support including responding to queries from internal and external auditor when required
- Working as part of a team of qualified and unqualified accounting professionals
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Regional Accountant.
We operate 140 franchise dealerships representing 23 manufacturer car, van, truck, and bike brands across 33 counties in England and Wales.
We are part of the Constellation Automotive Group which is the largest vertically integrated digital used car marketplace in Europe giving you peace of mind and transparency that you are dealing directly with a trusted company.
Job date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 04:30:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!