Job title: Accounts Payable Assistant
Company: French Selection
Job description: Our client is a well-established international manufacturing company in bio-scientific industry
Accounts Payable Assistant
Based in: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Easily commutable from New Market, Bury St Edmunds, Middleton, Peterborough, Brickhill, Hitchin, Bedford, Haverhill
Salary: Up to £30,000 p.a.
Be responsible for completing various accounting task.
– To be processing all purchase ledger invoices and credit notes
– To ensure that purchase orders, goods receipt notes and purchase invoices are matching
– To deal with invoices enquiries regarding prices, serial numbers, quantity and proof of delivery with suppliers and purchasing team
– To manage the reconciling process for suppliers statements at the end of the month
– To be processing staff expenses
– To assist with auditor requests
– Purchase Ledger /Accounts Payable experience
– Knowledge of US SOX requirement would be an advantage
– Excellent analytical and communication skills
– Ability to work within a team
Up to £30,000 p.a.
Accounts, purchase ledger, accounts payable, payments, invoices, receipting, credit control, AAT, accountant, AP, finance
Up to 30,000 p.a.
Add to shortlist
Send to a friend
Bilingual and Multilingual Job Vacancies
Submit your CV and job search requirements to be considered for current and future suitable vacancies
Are you currently recruiting? We will contact you to discuss your requirements in further details
Expected salary: £30000 per year
Job date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 02:12:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!