Job title: Administration Coordinator
Company: Get Recruited
Job description: ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR
I’m excited to be working with one of the most successful insurance brokerages in the entertainment industry. They are looking for an ambitious new Administration Co-ordinator who wants to grow their career in a small tight knit team.
They will give you all the tools that you need to be successful and launch your career in entertainment insurance.
If you are a recent graduate, office administrator, or have similar experience and are looking for the perfect place to launch your career then look no further. Apply today.
- Salary of up to £25,000
- 28 days holiday (including Christmas shutdown) plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Support through Insurance qualifications
- Huge opportunities for progression within the brokerage
- Inputting data onto our bespoke online insurance facility (involves searching forms, emails and records to find relevant information required for input)
- Answering telephone calls
- Dealing with queries and issuing policy changes for people on our online system (Public Liability for freelance professionals)
- maintain our online sales platform for freelance entertainment professionals
- Working on Excel to produce reports for insurers on freelancer sales
- Inputting client claims information onto our system
- Ad-hoc admin tasks as required by the team
- Gradually building the role and taking on key functions to help service clients
Submit your CV today for immediate consideration- we are currently shortlisting for interview
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Expected salary: £24000 – 25000 per year
Location: Bristol Area
Job date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 07:14:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!