Job title: Administrative Assistant
Job description: We are a full service landscape and irrigation contractor with a focus on landscape and irrigation development, municipal contracts and commercial maintenance. We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant.
This person MUST be a great people person who is bi-lingual Spanish/English and computer literate, you must be able to keep up in a fast paced environment and QuickBooks experience is a huge plus.
These are the duties and responsibilities that we will need this self-starter person to take ownership of and pride themselves in doing a fantastic job.
- Greet Visitors
- Answer Telephone
- Screen telephone and walk-in solicitors
- Check vendor voice mail daily
- Receive deliveries
- Keep entry, reception area and conference room clean and organized
- Keep up to date office supply list to be ordered by office manager bi-weekly
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Assist with Human Resource duties
- Sort and email out faxes
- Data entry
- Incoming & Outgoing Mail
- Other office tasks as needed
- English/Spanish translation
**MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION**
What we will offer the right person:
- Business Casual work environment in a beautiful office space
- Medical, dental & vision insurance partially paid by our owners
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time
- Retirement plan with a matching contribution
- Competitive compensation based on experience
Powered by Webbtree
Location: Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
Job date: Fri, 06 Oct 2023 22:31:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!