Job title: Application Support Specialist
Job description: As ITG’s Application Support Specialist, you’ll be responsible for supporting several of our key central business functions with the management, configuration, and on-going support of business-critical systems.
This will include setting up and implementing best practice standards, building user documentation, conducting employee training, overseeing and monitoring system operations and compliance, system reporting and much more.
As our new Application Support Specialist, you’ll have a meticulous eye for detail, be hungry to learn and develop and will have the ability to quickly identify opportunities for process improvement.
As well as support, you will also have the opportunity to work on and drive key projects in the space and work alongside our HR, Finance and IT departments to enact real change and development.
- Operational administration of our core business systems and their support functions
- Resolving problems, incidents, and service requests for assets/systems
- Develop a deep understanding of how ITG group operate – we are a multi-faceted company with a diverse range of marketing technology and marketing service offerings!
- Partner with Business Unit Directors to ensure their teams are aware of the correct charge codes and how to log and schedule time effectively
- Specifically, provide administrative support to the group ERP system and associated systems, this includes new starters and teams
- Raise awareness of the importance of accurately logging resources
- Assist senior management in identifying areas for process improvement, as well as keeping an eye on the market for newer technology offerings
- Develop and nurture relationships with key internal stakeholders, aligning to our value of ‘we’re on it’
- Create user guides for new and existing users of the platform to ensure all staff are fully operational within the platform
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex ERP systems
- Proven background in supporting ERP systems across finance, HR and other key departments
- Great interpersonal skills (relationship building will be key in this role!)
- Experience in delivering software/application support in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Synergist ERP and Sage Intacct, and PeopleHR are all preferred, but NOT essential
- Experience in ERP system implementation is preferred but NOT essential
Work’s a treat!
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect a whole load of perks:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays – we understand the importance of you getting some down time.
- Annual Wellbeing Day – enjoy an additional day on us to look after your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Pension Scheme – helping you save towards your retirement home in the sun!
- Corporate Medical Cash Plan – claim back the cost of your medical treatments.
- Smart Working Options – spend up to 40% of your working week from home.
- So many savings – through our online community platform, you can access dozens of daily deals, from money off top brands to discounts on days out.
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you’re happy, we’re happy.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – save on the cost of biking to work.
- Monthly Employee Awards – Employee of the Month programme with £250 bonus
- Raising money for charity including a paid Volunteer Day – we’re all about giving back… and having lots of fun in the process!
- Referral scheme – know the perfect person to join the team? You could bag £1,000 for a putting a good word in.
- Wellbeing Programme – giving you the opportunity to join regular, interactive Wellbeing Workshops or join our 30 plus Wellbeing Champions.
- Enhanced Family Friendly Leave – support for you and your family to help you navigate through the craziness of family life.
We Value Diversity
We champion and welcome diversity in our workforce and ensure all job applicants receive equal and fair treatment, regardless of age, race, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality.
We are not only committed to increasing the visibility and recognition of talent from under-represented groups within our organisation, but the wider industry too.
At the end of the day, we make sure we take time to look after ourselves, each other, and the planet, because we’re always stronger together.
ITG have a number of community groups available to employees and exist to offer a safe space for like-minded colleagues, with shared interests to connect, socialise and check in with each other.
If you found yourself interested in knowing more, drop us your application and someone from our team will be in touch.
Job date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 22:42:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!