Job title: Architect
Company: RGB Recruitment
Job description: Architect, £35k – £45k Gloucester
To find out more about the role, please request further details from Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP!
A very new and exciting opportunity for an Architect to join a reputable consultancy that has been established for over 25 years working across a variety of sectors.
This opportunity would be to join the ‘Sports and Leisure’ team, the ideal candidates must be experienced within the Sports and Leisure industry and be fully up to date on all guidance set by Sport England. Revit is also a mandatory requirement.
This is the chance to join an exceptional large company in a great location, you will find yourself working on the UK’s most high-profile Sports and Leisure projects. This would be ideal if the Architect also has good technical skills.
– Running project from start to finish, managing the overall design process within the RIBA work stages -[
– Co-ordinating a design team, working with Product Designers in-house and external construction professionals -[
– Complete site visits to check on progress and budget -[
– Liaise with the client and external consultants, attending design team meetings, managing collaborative communication streams and ensuring that the design projects are on schedule -[
– Relevant qualification with UK based experience
Client focused attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
– Strong technical abilities -[
– The ability / willingness to deliver projects. -[
– Proficient in Revit is mandatory -[
– Sports and Leisure experience is mandatory and you must be knowledgeable on all guidance set by Sport England
Offering excellent benefits including flexible working hours, work from home a couple times a week and competitive salary.
Expected salary: £35000 – 45000 per year
Job date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 05:47:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!