Job title: Architect
Company: Morgan Hunt
Job description: Are you a talented recently qualified Part 3 Architect or an experienced Part 2 Assistant interested in joining a well known practice in SW London?
Established nearly 15 years ago, this firm undertake projects across London and the UK, both commercial and domestic. Current projects include private home extensions, full remodelling and newbuild houses through to a large central London Hotel, Office Fitouts and Health Clubs.
As a small and friendly office, staff are fully involved in all aspects of projects, covering all RIBA work stages and providing a truly rewarding opportunity to develop in all aspects of the profession.
✔ SW office with connectivity to Waterloo and District Line
✔ On site bike parking with showers.
✔ Regular social events.
✔ Competitive salary offering bonus potential to recognise talent.
✔ Company Pension.
✔ Payment of Professional exam fees
Ideally you will be
- RIBA Part ii/iii qualified.
- Have no less than 2 years experience in a UK office
- Have excellent AutoCAD, photoshop, sketchup experience. (Revit desireable)
- Experience in Indesign and 3d rendering packages
- Have a good understanding of planning and building regulations.
- Have a good understanding of construction technologies, and/or experience/knowledge of Passivhaus
- Creative and wish to push design opportunities on all projects.
If this sounds interesting please feel free to contact me directly at or 07496385806.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual’s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Expected salary: £30000 – 42000 per year
Job date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 05:11:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!