Job title: Architect/ Senior Architect
Company: Morson Talent
- Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- Salary: £36.5k – 42k per year
- Contract type Permanent
One of my clients is looking for an Architect/Senior Architect to join their Architectural & Design team in the Leeds office.
The client is a well-established multi-award-winning architecture and building consultancy practice.
They are looking for a passionate and driven individual with experience in the education, healthcare, residential and defence sectors.
You will be responsible for the design and delivery of associated projects and maintaining excellent working relationships with colleagues, clients and third parties.
Qualifications, requirements and responsibilities
- Registered Architect with a minimum of 3 years post-ARB experience
- Excellent Revit software skills
- Job Runner
- Great technical skills
- Experience working on cross-sectors
- Proven skills in managing and delivering projects from inception to completion
- Building Design
- High level working knowledge of UK construction and building law
- Attend regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
- Attend the site regularly to monitor the progress
- Carry out Designer Risk Assessments (CDM)
- Carry out regular Design Reviews
- Managing project team and co-ordinate with other consultants/specialists
- Prepare detailed design drawings
- Take a brief and develop into a concept design
- Troubleshoot any and all problems associated with the project to QA procedures
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to prepare working drawings and schedules and prepare specifications
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal, written and drawn formats using appropriate media for different audiences both internally and externally
- Experience managing from small to large projects throughout their lifecycle
- Innovative approach to design, high level of visualisation skills and an awareness of design style
- Some financial management of projects
What we offer:
- Competitive salary £36 500- £42 000 (depending on experience) and benefit package
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working (home/office)
To hear more about this role please apply via the link or contact Sylwia Stypa by sending your up-to-date CV and portfolio to or/and call at 07986707856, 0113 242 0303
Expected salary: £36500 – 42000 per year
Job date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 22:35:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!