Job title: Architectural Technician – Banbury Oxfordshire
Company: Hunter Dunning
Job description: Architectural Technician Job in Banbury, Oxfordshire **
Our client is an award winning RIBA Chartered practice who now has Architectural Technician job now available in Banbury, Oxfordshire! You will have the opportunity to work on a number of education, residential, and conservation projects.
The practice has a national portfolio of projects covering education, residential, and conservation Sectors. They have several high-profile clients and appear on a number of supplier frameworks. The directors are passionate about maintaining a collaborative and supportive studio environment.
Due to ongoing success they now have an opportunity for an Architectural Technician or technically focused Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on a mix of project types including education, conservation, and residential projects
- Production of working drawing packages
- Using Vectorworks on a daily basis
- Working as part of the design team and independently as needed
- The company will also be interested in candidates looking to progress into management roles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of UK project experience
- Good presentation
- Experience in using Vectorworks would be beneficial, but training will be given
- Revit experience is beneficial
- Ability to produce working drawing packages
- Experience in working on traditional building designs.
- Due to location you will require your own transport.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working offering one day a week from home
- 20 days’ annual leave rising to 25 days with service in addition to UK public and bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Working hours 9 – 5.30
- On going development and training
- Free onsite parking.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Banbury, Oxfordshire – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 14083) #LI-JW1 #LI-Hybrid
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 23:33:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!