Job title: Assistant Buyer (Wigan, Greater Manchester)
Company: Zachary Daniels
Job description: Description
ASSISTANT BUYER | MULTI PRODUCT | HYRBID WORKING | NORTH WEST | £27,000 – £30,000 + BENEFITS
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
An international business who are doing some exciting things across their many different areas. Popular and loyal, this is a brand who strive to offer their customers the best value behind their product offering.
As an Assistant Buyer you will play a pivotal part in creating innovative, on trend product which your customer simply can’t be without. Experienced with staying ahead of the competition with delivering relevant, profitable clothing ranges.
ASSISTANT BUYER REQUIREMENTS:
- Monitoring daily sales and weekly trade, working into all actions that need to be taken for your categories
- Present Monday trade notes & key actions to the wider team, including your head of and director
- Working closely, daily, to your Merchandising team. Looking into and making actions happen around; rebuys, phasing, cancellation and newness via OTB
- Confidently liaise with the supply base in a clear, concise and polite manner. Always looking to build and grow these relationships is key.
- Gather all initial costs behind any style you want to build into your range
- Ability to fairly negotiate all costs
- Understand pricing architectures
- Support the Buyer and Designer with sample briefs
- Supporting the BAA with their daily admin tasks
- Actively research the market for latest trends, influencers and social media movements in fashion
- Monitor the market for any new promotions, collaborations or launches
- Manage the critical path ensuring that any delays are always communicated to the wider team
- Propose and action solutions to any critical path concerns i.e delays, shortages and cancellations
- Manage samples and accurate approval processes
- Attend all fit sessions
- Assist with production samples for imagery shots with the studio
- Support the Buyer with any supplier, lessons learnt or range build meetings where required
** NOTE – All emails from will be sent from the following domain @ & we will never contact you via WhatsApp without calling you prior nor would we ever ask for any financial information **
Expected salary: £30000 per year
Location: Wigan, Greater Manchester
Job date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 02:29:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!