Job title: Assistant Financial Accountant
Company: Sharp Consultancy
Job description: Sharp Consultancy is a leading recruitment agency that specializes in finance and accountancy roles. We are looking for a financial accounting assistant to join a growing business based in Bradford and support our clients with their purchase ledger and sales ledger activities, as well as progressing onto high revel responsibilities.
As a financial accounting assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices and payments for purchase ledger
- Reconciling supplier statements and resolving queries
- Preparing and posting journals for accruals and prepayments
- Maintaining the sales ledger and chasing outstanding debts
- Assisting with month-end and year-end closing procedures
- Supporting the financial accountant with ad hoc tasks and projects
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within a professional services environment
- AAT qualification or equivalent, or working towards one
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online or contact us for more information. Sharp Consultancy is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Sharp Consultancy is a finance and accountancy recruitment specialist assisting accounting and finance divisions of businesses in the Yorkshire and Derbyshire area. With over 30 years’ experience we pride ourselves on sourcing excellent finance professionals across all divisions of an accounts function, from finance administrators through to senior Finance Director appointments. Please visit our website www.sharpconsultancy.com for more information on accountancy jobs or accountancy recruitment; finance jobs or finance recruitment.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. To apply please send your CV to the e-mail address stated, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within seven days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Expected salary: £25000 – 28000 per year
Job date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 04:34:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!