Job title: Assistant Management Accountant
Company: Gleeson Recruitment Group
Job description: A PE backed multisite services organisation with HQ based south of Derby is looking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant to join their growing finance team on a permanent basis. Salary £28,000 – £33,000 per annum + study support.
The business has an efficient and dynamic accounting function with inspiring leadership, the Assistant Management Accountant will report to a Senior Management Accountant, taking ownership of a region’s management accounts giving full exposure of circa 15 sites.
Ideally, you will have previous experience preparing management accounts with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships.
Assistant Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the timely production and consolidation of the monthly management accounts (including accruals & prepayments and variance analysis)
- KPI reporting
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Identification and implementation of better financial processes and controls
- Assist with the audit process and deal with auditor queries
- Provide any ad-hoc analysis or reporting as required
- Part Qualified/QBE accountant
- Experience of preparing management accounts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to build strong relationships with non-finance people such as site managers
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Demonstrates strong organisational skills
- Demonstrates good analytical and technical skills
- Possesses strong troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrates ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Expected salary: £28000 – 33000 per year
Job date: Sun, 05 Nov 2023 02:14:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!