Job title: Assistant Project Manager
Job description: Are you looking for a new role as an Assistant Project Manager in the water industry? Are you passionate and ready to make a positive change? If so, then read on!
I am looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager to work in the Burham area. The perfect applicant will have knowledge and experience working on projects within wastewater or water treatment.
Role: Assistant Project Manager
Rate: £350-£400 per day
Randstad Contact: Georgia Joslyn ()
Duties will include:
- Promote exceptional safety and delivery quality standards to direct and subcontracted work force
- Maintain the Company’s reputation on a project by ensuring good relationships are maintained
- Ensuring that the BMS is implemented at all stages throughout the project delivery process
- Ensuring, in conjunction with the design manager, that an adequate technical, safety and environmental review is carried out for each project to ensure successful delivery
- Ensure all commercial aspects of the project are managed in a timely and proactive way giving accurate forecast and estimates
- Understanding and implementing the Quality, Safety and Environmental Policies and Targets.
- Experience working within the Water industry is essential
- Project Management experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a construction related discipline.
- APMP or equivalent
- Previous experience within water Sector
- Relevant CSCS Card
- Experience in using Primavera or Power projects.
- Working knowledge construction Health & Safety.
- Safe delivery of water projects to time, cost, and quality
- Ambitious and dynamic personality
- MEICA/Civil works multi-disciplined interfacing
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
Alternatively, if you are looking for other roles within the wastewater and water treatment industry, please get in touch and we would love to assist in finding your dream role!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Expected salary: £350 – 400 per day
Location: Rochester, Kent
Job date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:23:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!