Job title: Assistant Site Manager – Volume Housing
Company: O’Neill & Brennan
Job description: O&B are looking for an Assistant Site Managers to join a leading volume House Builder on a freelance basis in Birmingham.
This position will be for approximately 1 year on a large development located close to Birmingham City Centre. Experience snagging & management of internal/finishing trades ESSENTIAL.
- Reporting to the site manager and report on the progress against programme
- Assist with the maintenance of the company driven Health & Safety procedures
- Compiling snap lists
- Assist with adherence to company quality standards
- Liaison with client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
- Take responsibility of security, opening and closing of the site, material coordination and any reasonable requests from management
- Assist management of a designated project, to maximise company profitability and client satisfaction
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- 1st Aid preferred
- Trade background preferred
To find out more on this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Sean on 07464 547 484
O’Neill and Brennan values diversity and promotes equality. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
Job date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:12:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!