Job title: AWS Architect/Staff Cloud Engineer
Company: IT Labs
Job description: IT Labs is a cutting-edge technology company specializing in delivering innovative solutions to clients across various industries. As a prominent player in the technology landscape, we are at the forefront of driving digital transformation. Our team at IT Labs is passionate about pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with technology!
For one of our clients who is a prominent company in the fintech industry, we are looking for an AWS Architect to architect and build complex systems on AWS infrastructure.
As an AWS Architect, you will play a pivotal role in designing and developing the core infrastructure for large-scale applications, leveraging AWS services such as EC2, VPC, IAM, EKS, Lambda, and more. Your responsibilities include evaluating systems for security, scalability, observability, and operational excellence. You will write secure and testable infrastructure-as-code using tools like Terraform and Terraform Enterprise, contributing to the continuous improvement of architecture and processes to ensure stability, performance, and security.
Additionally, you will actively monitor system health, fine-tune for optimal efficiency, and manage technical debt, ensuring a robust and high-performing AWS environment.
- 7+ years of experience designing, operating, and supporting large scale systems on AWS.
- Deep hands-on expertise with a wide variety of AWS services.
- Proficiency writing infrastructure-as-code and using CI/CD tools.
- Experience with containers, container orchestrators like EKS.
- Knowledge of observability tools and monitoring best practices.
- Experience operating infrastructure at scale with high-traffic web applications or Big Data Applications.
- Knowledge of programming languages like Python, Go.
- Familiarity with application architectures like microservices.
- Practice implementing security controls and compliance policies.
- A customer-focused mindset and passion for technology.
- Experience with config management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Packer, Vault, Consul etc.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong desire to stay on top of the latest developments in web technologies
- Native in spoken and written English
Join us, and let’s embark on this transformative journey together, where opportunities are as unique as you are. Apply now and redefine your professional narrative with IT Labs!
Job date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 23:36:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!