Job title: BDS Solution Architect
Job description: Job Description:
- Lead OTC/PL ECC(SAP) portfolio life-cycle activities and drive through tower structure sustainable solutions to maximize the value contribution of company’s investment
- Advocate and enforce applicable standards, policies, procedures, and best practices in the implementation and/or maintenance of OTC/PL ECC(SAP)
- This role provides global depth technical and functional knowledge for OTC/PL ECC(SAP) for design, development and operations for products and services in this area.
- Also accountable for Design Authority and within OTC/PL ECC(SAP) for all products and services. This position reports to a Product Manager, working in strong collaboration with all BCF towers structure, but specially with the Product Senior Solution Architect. As such, the role provides broad exposure to business stakeholders around the globe, and required strong business process knowledge on OTC/PL ECC(SAP).
What are we looking for?
- IT Background
- Strong knowledge in SAP Order to Cash and Physical Logistics(SD/MM), preferred on FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry. Experience on Business areas will be a plus.
- Proven Experience in the functional area preferably in an It role, operational role, key user or functional expert role
- Good knowledge of current business processes in the OTC/PL ECC(SAP). Will have in-depth knowledge of some processes and a strong aptitude to learn new process areas
- ITIL, PMI, Agile, DevOps, Scrum, Lean IT certifications will be a plus
- Proven leadership and influencing experience with key stakeholders
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Play Design Authority role for the OTC/PL ECC(SAP) in the Product team level, assessing impacts and approving all the initiatives that are going to be related to products and services on this product team.
- Seek highly automated solutions and new approaches to work for OTC/PL ECC(SAP)
- Partnership with Product Owner and/or Functional Experts on continuous improvement, evolution of the product and Lifecycle management
- Translate EPICs into Technical designed solutions
- Participate on new design for solutions, services and products together with Business stakeholders, Enterprise Architecture, Transformational programs, Strategic Functional Capabilities, Business Partnership, etc.
- Liaise with the other BCF areas to ensure consistent cross-functional business process design
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams around the current product and services design, assuring the design is protected and the global/mandate processes are secured
- Support Operations in complex and high impact issues and problems as they arise.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed
- Continuously assess the current portfolio and applications lifecycle, assuring the systems have vendor-supported versions and patching, suggesting applications retirement, upgrades or new solutions when necessary. Assessing the systems architecture currently in place (including satellite systems) and working with Enterprise Architecture and Infrastructure to recommend solutions to improve it
- Building and integrating other products and services to meet the company’s needs
- Accountable for process and technical knowledge gathering, update and validation of products and services under OTC/PL ECC(SAP), including documentation/knowledge from external teams that will touch those services and products
- Support product manager on lifecycle management for products and services across the markets and locations, considering business priorities, budget, current versions and risks
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Job date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 00:57:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!