Job title: Boots Beauty Specialist – Zone A
Job description: Job Description
The hourly rate for this role is £11.23 plus product allowance and ongoing training from our amazing brands and beauty experts
We’ve re-invented the Beauty at Boots shopping experience to create a beauty retail playground where customers can get hands-on with products and receive personalised, expert advice on all our beauty and skincare brands from our Boots Beauty Specialists.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Boots Beauty Specialist, your role will be to provide impartial, tailored expert advice, and guide customers to select the right products for them across a range of premium brands in our Beauty Halls.
- You will work amongst iconic brands including Fenty, Huda Beauty, MAC Cosmetics, Clinique and The Ordinary with many more exciting brands to come.
- You’ll receive immersive training, get to experiment with the latest products and work with beauty experts to develop your skills further.
- You’ll work as part of a passionate and likeminded beauty team, and whilst you’ll still have targets, your focus as a Beauty Specialist is to provide each individual customer with the right beauty and skincare products for them regardless of brand.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
We’re looking for Beauty Specialists who really understand beauty retail – creative individuals who’ve perfected their beauty skills and want to inspire others.
- Obsessed with the latest make-up trends
- Be empathetic and approachable
- Have a passion for making others feel amazing
- Great communication skills so you can assist customers in finding the right products for them, with honest and impartial advice
- Be up to date with beauty trends and be able to share knowledge with customers to enhance their shopping experience
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working to targets
- knowledge on the benefits of skincare routines
- Product allowance
- ongoing training from our amazing brands and beauty experts
- Boots Retirement Savings Plans
- Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
We’re always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You’ll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it’s with you, we can change for the better. To find out more about life and careers at Boots,
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we look forward to receiving your application. If your application is successful, you’ll be invited to complete an in-store showcase assessment.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
Hear from our Boots Beauty Specialists to see what they love about their role…
Vacancy Reference Number
ABU_01041 Boots Beauty Specialist – Zone A
151 – South East Wales
Hours per week
16 to 24 hours per week
Office use only
5 – Wales Merseyside West Midlands
6547 – LLANTRISANT
Full or Part time
16 – United Kingdom
Information about the role
We are now recruiting Boots Beauty Specialists for our Llantrisant store.
We are looking for candidates to join us who can be flexible to meet our customers’ needs.
Your basic hours will be 18.75 per week, and your days of work will be Monday to Sunday.
You will cover AM, PM, Evenings, and Weekend shifts between the hours of 9.30am and 6.30pm which will include weekends. These times extend during the peak Christmas trading.
The shift patterns will be discussed at interview stage.
Office use only
Beauty, Skincare, Cosmetics, Beauty Advisor, Sales, Retail, Beauty Consultant, Makeup Artist, Make-up Artist, MUA, Makeup, Beauty Specialist, Blogger, Vlogger, Influencer, Counter, Freelance, Skincare Consultant, Freelance Makeup Artist, Freelance Make-up Artist, Clinique, Fenty, Too Faced, Lancôme, Lancom, Huda, Huda beauty, Customer Advisor, Part time, Sales Assistant, Customer service, Counter Sales
Office use only
Retail, Store Colleagues
Daytime – weekdays, Weekends and evenings
Office use only
Expected salary: £11.23 per hour
Location: Talbot Green, Rhondda Cynon Taf
Job date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 03:20:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!