Job title: Branch Manager – Croydon
Company: Pear Recruitment
Job description: Description Branch Manager – Croydon
Basic Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 + Commission + Car Allowance
OTE £45K – £50K
An exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing multi branch Estate Agency. This position is for an experienced Estate Agent, preferably either a previous Branch Manager or an Assistant Branch Manager looking to advance their career. The role requires an articulate, confident, and well-presented candidate who has a proven track record in the Estate Agency Sector.
Key Skills/ requirements:
- Ability to increase both the profitability and market share of your branch.
- Exceptionally focussed and organised with the ability to lead by example.
- Ability to multitask and ‘spin plates simultaneously’ – sales, lettings, and property management.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven knowledge of property law with industry recognised qualifications such as NAEA, NFOPP, ARLA.
- Ability to deliver a strong, positive influence on your team, managing, motivating, developing, and retaining three Department Heads.
If you are interested in this Branch Manager position and would like to know more, please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, you may assume you have not been selected this time – but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
Expected salary: £25000 – 27000 per year
Location: Croydon, Greater London
Job date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 06:41:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!