Job title: Business Analyst
Company: Culina Group
Job description: Company Description
Culina Group is a leading UK 3rd party food & drinks logistics provider offering dedicated and shared user warehousing and distribution solutions.
At Culina we have a winning culture, we believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive… A place where you’re valued, challenged, and inspired!
As a leading 3rd Party Logistics Provider, Information Technology is a critical part of our strategy and operation. We are looking for a Business Analyst to design, develop, enhance and implement group central systems, supporting in the delivery of business efficiencies and improvements.
Ideally this position will be based in Lutterworth or Telford however other locations will be considered.
Working hours: 09.00-17.00 (Hybrid working)
Key Duties of a Business Analyst:
- Provides detailed business & system analysis, supporting over the full project life cycle, from initiation through to testing of ERP and group central systems.
- Facilitates and co-ordinates meetings with stakeholders to establish and model all current and future business processes.
- Undertakes and plans project activities to support in the implementation of new clients, sites & applications.
- Analyses project & enhancement requests from both a business and technical perspective.
- Produces detailed functional specifications and business requirement documentation, utilising industry standards, methods and tools.
- Liaising with both technical (internal and external) and business contacts.
- Investigates operational needs, problems and opportunities, recommending improvements.
- Establishes and defines clear scope, assumptions and constraints, taking account of target environment, performance requirements and existing systems and interfaces.
- Adherence to PMO & project management processes and governance.
- Assists in identifying and assessing risks to the success of the project.
- Prepares and controls project activities and supports in tracking deliverables against plan.
- Leads the IT work stream during the requirement gathering & UAT phase, supporting both internal colleagues and external clients to ensure successful completion to deadline.
- Proactive time management required and adherence to deadlines.
- Good communication skills and ability to build good relationships with key business contacts.
- Pro-active support in route cause analysis, to minimize downtime to live applications, identifying and resolving underlying issues and liaising with external vendors as required.
- Gain a full and complete understanding of the business so that practical and effective solutions are attained for all stakeholders.
- Liaise with IT Helpdesk, Infrastructure and Development Teams to ensure systems can be implemented in the live environment with the necessary backup, disaster recovery procedures & SLAs in place.
- A full driving license is required.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, acting as the conduit between the business users and IT.
- Experience of developing business systems such as Finance, Warehouse, Transport Management and ERP systems.
- Good management, interpersonal and team skills.
- Demonstrable experience of involvement in a full project lifecycle including requirements elicitation / documentation, testing, UAT support, change management and live implementations.
- Must be capable of participating in concurrent multiple projects.
- BCS or equivalent qualification in Business Analysis is desirable but not essential.
As part of our drive to make Culina Group a great place to work. We are proud to be an inclusive and diverse organisation where we are committed to employee development and recognising success for hard working performers.
Our dedicated learning and development programmes are open to every employee to give you the opportunity to shape your own future within logistics and continue to work in an environment where team culture thrives.
Our People are the driving force behind our success, which is why we offer a wide range of benefits which include:
- Annual Leave – Competitive holiday entitlement of 25 days plus the bank holidays
- Company Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When we achieve our goals you’ll be rewarded through our bonus scheme
- Private Medical Cover – This gives you peace of mind, you have choice, flexibility and speed of access to the most clinically appropriate care via Bupa
- Pension scheme – we want colleagues to enjoy a comfortable retirement so we offer a great contribution of 5% employee and 8% employer
- Life Assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Wellness – Via our Employee Assistance Programme we offer immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service that operates 24 hours a days, 365 days a year
- Eye Care Vouchers – We can provide you with substantial savings with free eye tests and discounts on prescription glasses
- Reward & Recognition – We recognise that employees have gone the extra mile via Employee of the month and year, special recognition and long service awards.
- Everyday discounts – via our benefit platform you will have access to over 50 retailer discounts for everyday savings!
If you meet the requirements for the above role and are looking for your next career opportunity please apply now and become a part of our #WinningTeam
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Job date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 23:45:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!