Job title: Business Analyst (Automation and RPA)
Company: Morson Talent
Job description: Business Analyst – Automation and RPA
PLEASE NOTE, EXPERIENCE WITH AUTOMATION AND RPA TOOLS ARE ESSENTIAL IN THIS ROLE (Please do not apply if you do not have this experience).
- £500-600 per day
- Remote but expected in London office when needed (business workshops or key meetings etc)
- Reports to Head of Software and Robotics Automation
- 6 months + extensions
- Inside IR35
- The Business Analyst will be in charge of identifying processes that can be simplified , digitized, or eliminated by the use of Automation.
- Complete a full library and backlog of task and process automation opportunities identifying the scope, benefits and constraints.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify automation opportunities by analysing processes and assessing feasibility of automation
- Interpret and document task and process improvements needed by the business with appropriate scoring and benefits realisation.
- Participate in various types of interviews , meetings or workshops to define , optimise , and document processes to configure Automation solutions
- Identify key contacts within each business area to lock in SME’s for initial process discussions and subsequent value stream mapping sessions.
- Work with these contacts to ensure buy in is secured for all key SME’s to be available for both in person and virtual workshops.
- Identify the Citizen developer for each business area and agree the ways of working.
- Attend all relevant daily/weekly /monthly team meetings as required, identifying any issues or blockers promptly to the Automation leads.
- Use mining and modelling tools ( E.g Signavio and Celonis )to identify core business processes and opportunities to improve them using task and process automation tools.
- All gathered metrics are validated by gaining sign off from the owner/SME or Leads of a business area. A key part of bolstering the future business case.
- Work with the Automation leads to make appropriate recommendations for the best tool selection per process e.g. a process may lend itself better to RPA vs Machine Learning /Low code -No code and vice versa.
Expected salary: £600 per day
Job date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 23:29:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!