Job title: Business Applications Support Analyst
Job description: What’s the role about?
As our Business Applications Support Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting a range of business applications from small, bespoke solutions to large cross-function applications. You will support and maintain the integrations between applications, supporting with external third-party systems such as EDI and other integration methods
What you’ll be doing
- Provide proactive and reactive support ensuring application behavior is monitored, integration and data integrity are updated, current and correct and able to support the businesses needs
- Complete daily checks and monitoring, investigating, and resolving any exceptional behavior in a timely manner or hand off to the relevant internal or external party
- Be hands on, performing investigation and analysis to develop strong working knowledge of all Business Applications, data flows, business systems and task schedules
- Own to resolution assigned support issues, and escalate incidents where a higher level of management input is required
- Issues and restoration are to be managed through an ITIL process to ensure successful and timely resolution
- Deliver outstanding customer service by responding to incidents promptly, always remaining courteous and professional
- Delivery of newness of small change to support business growth (less than three days project work)
- Work to the existing standards and processes in place within Business Applications Support and IT policies
- Ensure application support functions adhere to Reiss standards including change management, environmental and security controls, and testing strategies
Who you are
- Experience of working in retail with an understanding of a multi-channel retail business
- Experience working in an IT business application support function
- A background in technology is desirable
- Good working knowledge of PCs, Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Previous exposure of retail POS, ERP, Digital as well as Merchandising and Warehouse solutions is desirable
- Well organised with strong time management skills
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills- both verbal and written
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Business Applications Support Analyst, don’t miss out – apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.
Job date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 22:51:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!