Job title: Business Key Account Manager
Job description: Business Key Account Manager
“You care about making a positive impact in the world. You understand greatness requires thinking differently. An inclusive and accepting work environment is important to you.
A job at IKEA is so much more than home furnishings. Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It’s the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share. Join the team and start a better life for yourself.”
Sales & Commercial
You already applied for this job.
Candidate profile (text) – Default language At IKEA, it’s so much more than a job!
IKEA Scotland are looking to welcome a new Key Account Manager for the Sales Team.
Start date: To be discussed with the Hiring Manager
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
As a person, you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by driving business growth and contributing to the overall success and results of IKEA through collaboration and at the same time increasing customer value. You are an excellent communicator and influencer with a strong customer-focused mindset. You thrive under pressure and enjoy one challenge after another.
Essential skills and experience:
- Key account manager experience
- Background in Sales or Business to Business
- Experience in generating new business
- Excellent communication, influencing & negotiating skills
- Ability to collaborate & build good network & relationships both within & outside of IKEA
WHAT WE OFFER
This position is full time – 39 hours per week, working 5 days over 7, you will have control, in agreement with your hiring manager, over what days and times you will work to best deliver in your role. Your base location will be the IKEA Edinburgh store however you will work 50/50 between Edinburgh & Glasgow with travel all across Scotland.
We offer a competitive salary starting from £35000 – this will depend on experience.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
You will be a key member of the Selling team and proactively contribute to the selling plan to deliver the objectives and goals of IKEA. You will actively collaborate with key stakeholders within Commercial, CFF, Home Furnishing & Retail Design (HF&RD) functions to secure integrations and maximize project impact.
- Drive acquisition of new business customers and building up long term relationships with key accounts
- Continuously develop relationships with major developers, architects, contractors, and other stakeholders in construction to help shape all major Requests for Proposal (RFPs) for new builds and refurbishments of hotels, apartments, office buildings, government offices and other real estate relevant to local market and IKEA strategy
- Lead the authoring of high quality and timely responses of RFPs for a comprehensive and competitive bid package of product and services and lead negotiations in finalizing terms and pricing for RFPs and other Key Account deals
- Oversee execution of won deals, collaborating across the business to proactively manage the process and avert issues
- Manage the leads pipeline, measure success rate, follow up and identify improvement areas
- Lead after sales care for key account deals, regular follow up to secure long-term business relationships and an excellent customer experience
- Drive an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
- Actively work on sustainability initiatives within Selling to ensure sustainability priorities are reflected across offering
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Our co-workers bring unique ideas and talent to work every day and we offer a variety of benefits that suit their and their family’s everyday needs.
WE CARE FOR THE PEOPLE
It takes the diversity of thought, background, and culture to make great ideas a reality. We welcome candidates from all walks of life to join us, where we feel valued for our uniqueness and recognised for our diverse talents.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS INFORMATION
If you have any special requirements during the interview process, please let us know as soon as possible.
Please attach an updated CV with your application so we can get to know you better.
If shortlisted, you will be invited to an interview with the Sales Managers from the Edinburgh & Glasgow stores.
IKEA reserves the right to close a job vacancy earlier than originally advertised.
For any advice or support, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to support.
Come see things a little differently with us and be part of creating a better everyday life for the many.
Why you will love us
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers.
At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together.
Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
What we all have in common
- Living our values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!
Expected salary: £35000 per year
Job date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 02:29:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!