Job title: Cambridge – Site Manager
Company: Redfish Solutions
Job description: SITE MANAGER – FIT-OUT / REFURB, Freelance
As a result of continued growth, our client is now seeking an experienced Site Manager to join their successful team. With a solid reputation in the marketplace and plenty of scope this is a great opportunity to join a leading commercial contractor. You will be actively involved in the delivery of projects in a range of sectors including, commercial, education and retail.
The project is a £1million Cat B fit out and refurbishment of a cryogenics lab .
The client is looking for candidates with proven experience on delivering on budgets and understanding budgets, drawings, managing subcontractors and have a proven track record. You must also have strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills.
Reporting to: Project Manager
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Preparation of weekly construction programmes and updating status on a weekly basis
- Reviewing scopes of work
- Prepare and action defects report
- Manage all site resources and report on all site activities
- Health & Safety
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand drawings and specifications
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven people management skills with the ability to motivate and drive teams
- Team player who can lead by example
- Understanding of Microsoft Office
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, click “Apply” to submit your resume.
Job date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 07:04:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!