Job title: Case Coordinator – Bilingual Spanish/English Social Worker – Columbus, OH
Company: General Dynamics
Job description: Type of Requisition: Pipeline
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Public Trust/Other Required:
Job Family: Functional Experts
Skills: Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice, Social Work
Experience: 5 + years of related experience
US Citizenship Required: No
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Bilingual Case Coordinator joining our team to support project activities in the Columbus, OH area.
- Thoroughly reviews, assesses, and completes third party release recommendations related to family reunification options.
- Visits care provider sites to conduct weekly staffing reviews.
- Confers weekly with customer staff and direct care providers to discuss cases employing perspectives from child welfare, juvenile justice, and mental health in adherence with policy.
- Writes reports on progress and tracking/elevating issues related to program trends.
- Assists care providers to recognize potential victims of trafficking.
- Provides technical assistance to grantees related to policies and procedures.
- This position is physically based in the Columbus, OH area. While you may work from home, you will be handling cases in the Columbus, OH area and surrounding areas, and remotely dependent on need.
- MA/MS in Social Work or a social science related discipline +2 years postgraduate child welfare experience, or +3 years of post-undergraduate child welfare experience, or
- BA/BS in Social Work or a social science related discipline and +5 years of post-degree demonstrated child welfare experience, or
- BA/BS in a non-social science related discipline and +7 years of post-degree child welfare experience
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish (will be tested)
- Prior experience working with immigrant youth and families is highly preferred (case management, psycho-social assessments, direct mental health therapy, etc.). Juvenile justice experience can be a differentiator.
- Position requires fingerprint background checks and child abuse / neglect checks.
- Position requires a Tier 2 Public Trust investigation.
The likely salary range for this position is $52,603 – $87,859. This is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary. Rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Travel Required: 10-25%
Telecommuting Options: Hybrid
Work Location: Any Location / Remote
Additional Work Locations:
Total Rewards at GDIT: Our benefits package for all US-based employees includes a variety of medical plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts, dental plan options, a vision plan, and a 401(k) plan offering the ability to contribute both pre and post-tax dollars up to the IRS annual limits and receive a company match. To encourage work/life balance, GDIT offers employees full flex work weeks where possible and a variety of paid time off plans, including vacation, sick and personal time, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement and jury duty leave. GDIT typically provides new employees with 15 days of paid leave per calendar year to be used for vacations, personal business, and illness and an additional 10 paid holidays per year. Paid leave and paid holidays are prorated based on the employee’s date of hire. The GDIT Paid Family Leave program provides a total of up to 160 hours of paid leave in a rolling 12 month period for eligible employees. To ensure our employees are able to protect their income, other offerings such as short and long-term disability benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal accident, critical illness and business travel and accident insurance are provided or available. We regularly review our Total Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect what our employees have told us they value most.
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
We connect people with the most impactful client missions, creating an unparalleled work experience that allows them to see their impact every day. We create opportunities for our people to lead and learn simultaneously. From securing our nation’s most sensitive systems, to enabling digital transformation and cloud adoption, our people are the ones who make change real.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Expected salary: $52603 – 87859 per year
Job date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 08:37:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!