Job title: Christmas Temporary Sales Assistant – POSTMARK BPS
Company: Battersea Academy for Skills & Employment
Job description: Thanks for visiting our Job Board. Please review our open positions and apply to the positions that match your qualifications.
Christmas Temporary Sales Assistant – POSTMARK BPS
Battersea Power Station, London, United Kingdom
Postmark is recruiting.
Location : London Battersea Power Station
Position: Temporary Christmas Sales Assistants
Hours: 8 hours contract November 2023 until January 2024
Salary : £11.00 per hour
At Postmark we love cards, and we love happy customers. We are unashamedly determined to bring our customers the widest range of quality greeting cards and stationery on the UK high street.
Our sales staff are at the heart of everything we do and play a hugely important role in bringing our vision to life.
General day-to-day Sales Assistant duties
- Greeting customers who enter the shop
- Merchandising and tidying at every opportunity to ensure the shop floor looks its best and has a great selection of cards, especially bestsellers, available.
- Assisting shoppers to find items they are looking for.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Replenishing stock
- Assisting with deliveries
- Processing payments
- Keeping the store tidy and clean by completing key daily and weekly tasks as set by your manager
- Pricing merchandise
- Closing and opening the shop as required
- Balancing cash registers with receipts if you are on a closing shift.
- Reporting any discrepancies and problems to your supervisor or Manager
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
The personal skills we are looking for in a Sales Assistant
- A friendly and engaging personality.
- Confident working with members of the public.
- An approachable manner.
- Helpful and polite.
- Able to handle the fast-paced retail environment
- An interest in cards and stationery and an ability to learn about all our products
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Smart appearance and articulate.
- Great English
Apply for this position
Apply with Indeed
We’ve received your resume. Click to update it.
Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or
Paste your resume here or
How did you hear about this opportunity?*
I confirm that by applying to this job, I authorise Battersea Power Station Development Company and /or its relevant affiliates such as the development’s shareholders and any companies owned directly or indirectly by them, to use my information for the purpose of recruitment , training or other employability activities/ or initiatives.*
Expected salary: £11 per hour
Location: Battersea, South West London
Job date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 02:38:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!