Job title: Claims Service Manager
Company: Lawes Consulting Group
Job description: Job Title – Claims Service Manager
Salary – £50,000 – £55,000
Location – Birmingham
- To support the claims regional director and loss adjusters to provide assistance on individual claims and caseloads and ensure all service levels are complied with.
- Insurance claims experience required
- Excellent customer service, organizational & communication skills
- Team player
- Customer service experience
- Working with the Regional Directors to oversee the allocation of new claims ensuring the correct team is involved while ensuring a balance of claims to each Adjuster at all times.
- Working with the regional manager to ensure that each Adjuster’s caseload is managed
- Working with regional manager to identify and deliver training for all members of the team
- Ensure that all initial communications have been issued to the Insurer, Broker and Policyholder.
- Handling non – technical complaints (Act as Complaint Nominee for service related complaints) and refer across if technical/complex
- Complaint issues to regional manager Risk and Compliance Manager
- Root cause analysis of complaints and implementation of correction plans
- Pro-active management of claims to ensure compliance with SLAs, management of lifecycles etc
- Assist with the management of service improvement projects
- Monitoring and seeking of compliments and ensuring logged centrally with Customer Services.
- Ensure work is prioritized effectively
- Manage client instructions through the development of high quality interpersonal skills and create good client relationships built around trust, respect and speedy resolution of assignments.
- Formulate, allocate (and/or participate in) projects as and when required and ensure they occur within timescales and company/client requirements.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and/or awareness of FSA procedures and TCF.
- Actively seek to develop oneself and take responsibility for your own training and development.
- Responsible for the delivery. of accurate client management information
- Assist in the review of claim files ahead of any audit working under the direction of the Compliance and Audit Manager
- In addition to the above, the jobholder will be required to carry out any other function or task that may be expected from them or assigned to them from time to time, within their span of knowledge and ability.
- Strong analytical skills,
- IT literacy (mainly Word and Excel)
- Excellent communicator,
- Has some gravitas/suitable personality to manage experienced individuals
- Team player,
- Customer service focused
- Highly organised
- Customer focused
- Quality focused role – providing quality service to both internal and external customers
- Team focused – working with colleagues throughout the business
- Reactive – responding to daily workloads as dictated by customer requirements
- Proactive – making sure KPI’s and SLA’s are met
- Handle and co-ordinate complaints and compliments
- Achievement of targets
- Competent use of technology
You will be required to work from the Birmingham office 2/3 days per week
For extra information please contact:-
Glen Parker: 07535 748 255
Expected salary: £50000 – 55000 per year
Job date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 01:38:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!