Job title: Cloud CoE Solution Architect Senior Lead
Job description: Job Description:
As a Cloud Center of Excellence (Cloud CoE) Solution Architect Senior Lead – Digital Core – you will play a critical role in driving the Mars SAP transformation from the cloud infrastructure perspective: covering, our current hosting environment as well as our cloud capabilities, also, expertise on our Multi-cloud environments ensuring consistency and reliability among different hosting solutions. The CSA Senior Lead is responsible for ensuring the quality and continuity of all solutions designed on the cloud, ensuring that cloud designs are in alignment with business goals and objectives, and are adhering to Mars standards. You are responsible for leading the Initiative for the design, deployment and implementation of Mars SAP cloud-based components, This role will lead the design and implementation of Infrastructure foundations components (OS, Infra as Code with DevSecOps practices, FinOps framework and cloud compliance security). onto the Mars Cloud. You must work closely with Enterprise Architects, Security Architects, Platform Architects, Cloud Architects and other stakeholders in order to develop the necessary services and landing zones for products such as SAP that will be deployed to the Mars cloud.
The deliverables of this role includes, but not only: Low Level Design of all Cloud Components that are part of the new ERP Strategy (Servers, Storage, Disaster Recovery, Cloud Consumption, Muti-Cloud Inoperability, Cloud Support Model).
What are we looking for?
Proven experience as a Solution Architect or a similar role with a focus on cloud architecture and design.
Proven experience in designing and implementing enterprise-level solutions, considering scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements.
Strong knowledge of software development principles, methodologies, and technologies.
Experience in working with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to gather requirements, define solution architecture, and provide technical guidance.
Understanding of security principles and best practices, including data protection, identity management, and compliance requirements.
Experience with architecture frameworks and methodologies, such as TOGAF or similar frameworks, to develop and document solution architectures.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
In-depth knowledge of software development principles, methodologies, and technologies.
Proficiency in solution design, including system integration, data modelling, and application architecture.
Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., Azure, AWS) and knowledge of their respective services.
Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Ensure adherence to the current Mars SAP IT Infra requirements and standards. Decision-making in the future SAP Infrastructure definition.
- Ensure cloud well architected framework is followed for the new solution implementation.
- Implement right level of performance, reliability and disaster recovery capabilities.
- Plan and oversee Cloud expense related to the new SAP infrastructure.
- Support cross segment large business transformation programs as a part of Cloud CoE Team
- Manage the design of cloud-based solutions: any IaaS and/or PaaS solutions for our Multicloud environment (AWS, GCP and Azure). that meet the organization’s requirements.
- Oversee and contribute to architecture review boards (Cloud ARB) to review and decide on new cloud architectures proposed by enablement architects and members of the Mars’ product teams.
- Act as team lead for complex cloud designs and or solutioning.
- Define standards and governance control methods that safeguard and maintain the quality and effectiveness of Cloud architecture deliverables.
- Collaborate with application and third-party development teams to understand availability and fault tolerance requirements for each cloud-based workload.
- Work with Security and Compliance teams to ensure all documented security and compliance controls are adopted and followed by product teams, as well as gather feedback on the effectiveness of cloud-based security tools.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Job date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 02:05:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!