Job title: Colleague Relations Advisor
Company: Elevation Recruitment
Job description: Job Description
Elevation Recruitment Groups HR division are currently working on an exciting opportunity to recruit a Colleague Relations Advisor for a choice employer based in Yorkshire.
The role will be working across multi sites across Yorkshire as well as having the flexibility to work from home 1 day per week. With a salary of up to £35k or having the option of a company car, this organisation can offer flexible working as well as professional development to spring-board your HR career.
Other Benefits include:
- 26 days annual leave, increasing to 28 days at 5 years’ service and 30 days at 10 years’ service plus bank holidays.
- 26 weeks paid maternity leave and 4 weeks paid paternity leave.
- A range of training and leadership development programmes.
- Colleague referral scheme worth up to £1000 per referral.
- Preferential Service Rates (This includes family and friends)
- Long service reward and Loyalty incentives.
Reporting into the Head of HR, the day to day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leading on Employee Relations casework including performance Management, absence management, conflict resolution, investigation meetings, disciplinary hearings and organisational change
- Coaching managers to provide the best working environment for colleagues to thrive and work to the best of their ability by promoting an inclusive working environment tat adhere to the companies values
- Supporting People/ER processes undertaken to make sure they are compliant and adhere with employment legislation to minimising the Company’s risk financially and upholding the Company’s reputation.
- Coaching the management team by providing commercially sound ER related advice
- Delivering training to line managers on ER related topics, approx. 1 per month
- Identifying and escalating ER related risk and emerging trends and taking responsibility for actions agreed (e.g. coaching/ training)
- Supporting on the management of escalated casework, through early conciliation, completion of ET3 forms and production of Employment Tribunal Bundles
- The update of required workload trackers and ER MI data, observing trends and suggesting solutions to help us continuously improve the colleague experience
- Support the ongoing development of the Employee Relations support to managers and colleagues, including policy development, manager and colleague support
- The successful completion of ER related ad-hoc projects
Elevation HR Division are keen to speak with HR Advisors that meet the following skills:
- CIPD level 5 qualification, or to be currently working towards this, is desirable
- Proven experience in managing ER casework and policy development to achieve commercial results in a complex environment
- A solid understanding of HR best practice and employment legislation
- Strong ability to influence and coach others to improve performance and deliver best practice
- A strong sense of teamwork and the ability to work independently when needed, with the ability to quickly build strong and effective relationships
- A driving license free from excessive penalties
If you match the criteria of the above role and would like to apply for this role, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch.
Share this vacancy
Expected salary: £30000 – 35000 per year
Location: West Yorkshire
Job date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 08:09:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!