Job title: Commissioning Engineer
Job description: Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Commissioning Engineer in the water industry? Are you passionate and ready to make a positive change? If so, then read on!
I am looking for an experienced Commissioning Engineer to work in the Horsted area. The perfect applicant will have knowledge and experience working on projects within wastewater or water treatment.
Role: Commissioning Engineer
Rate: £300-£350 per day- Outside IR-35
Randstad Contact: Georgia Joslyn ()
Duties will include:
- Demonstrate excellent safety utilising review of the supply chain and using techniques to improve behaviours relating to SHEQ
- Liaising with a variety of teams including subcontractors and design teams to ensure the commissioning and set up of all equipment used on the project is complete.
- Provide technical input and assistance whilst working on the project
- Ensure everything is proceeding in a timely manner
- Creating and producing reports to the management team throughout the project to improve efficiently and quality.
- Capture installation, testing and commissioning data
- Having a strong background of working within the water industry
- Safe delivery of water projects to time, cost, and quality
- Have undertaken site meetings and surveys
- Be confident working in a team and adapting to more responsibility
- Write commissioning plans and procedures
- Ambitious and dynamic personality
- MEICA/Civil works multi-disciplined interfacing
- Experience of working on Water Industry construction projects, preferably with experience of large and complex deliveries
- Someone with a commitment to Right first time
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
Alternatively, if you are looking for other roles within the wastewater and water treatment industry, please get in touch and we would love to assist in finding your dream role!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Expected salary: £300 – 350 per day
Location: West Sussex
Job date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:29:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!