Job title: Content and Communications Manager
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Supporting Content and Communications across EMEA.
- Develop and oversee the EMEA Marketing content strategy
- Create a communications strategy for the different internal and external communication channels.
- Lead PR initiatives for Europe. Build and maintain relationship with key trade media, contributing to building brand awareness – Use external agencies where relevant.
- Own the Social Media channel (LinkedIn) for Europe
- Proactively generate ideas for promotion, branding as well as lead generation, by researching, writing and editing clear and compelling marketing content for various channels to create brand awareness and lead generation. Content is including but not limited to social media, blogs, white papers, subject matter expert interviews, press releases, emails, video, etc.
- Write clear and compelling content or provide brief with direction to freelance resources, all in coordination with internal stakeholders and resources.
- Active member of the global Marketing content taskforce with responsibility for defining and building content based on keyword research and thought leadership opportunities and helping craft website content for SEO.
- Build strong relationships with both the marketing managers and sales to develop market specific messaging and stories that contribute to empowering our brand.
- Develop an internal communication strategy in alignment with HR and lead projects around branding and storytelling,
- Develop a strong understanding of the target audiences, their needs, and product portfolio to ensure content is relevant.
- Assist in the development of sales materials and presentations, with the Marketing Managers.
High Growth, Global role |Sustainable Product Manufacturer
- Proven track record in B2B Content + Communications
- Experience with internal and external communication and PR.
- Exceptional writing and story-telling skills with proven ability to engage prospects, customers, employees and media
- Strong self-initiative with excellent time management, prioritisation, and multi-tasking ability. Can move seamlessly between strategic thinking and tactical execution
- Creative mind, with a proactive working outlook.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Our client is a global manufacturing business with a focus on sustainability. Increased volumes of work have seen this exciting opportunity arise.
Our client is offering a high growth role with a global visibility. It’s an opportunity to own and develop the content and communications strategy for a leading business going from strength to strength.
Expected salary: £40000 per year
Job date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 04:51:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!