Job title: Creative Architects For Exciting East London Studio
Company: Bespoke Careers
Job description: An up-and-coming East London practice with a social background is looking for talented architects.
- Salary: £36000-45000 per annum
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: London
- Sector: Architecture
- Job Ref: 64501
About this role
Various openings for recently qualified architects and with a few years post qualification experience at this ambitious design studio, founded on a social and progressive intent. This up-and-coming practice is working on projects in health, hospitality, commercial, and high-end retail sectors. You would have free rein over the design and be responsible for a small team on projects through all stages. This is an opportunity for someone ambitious to join them as they grow, the long-term possibilities are endless!
- Lead and support a small team with the support of the director on a range of important projects around the UK and across all RIBA stages.
- Liaise with clients, authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Production of information in Autocad/Revit.
- To strive for design excellence, continuing to develop the company’s aesthetic.
- Bring charisma and drive to this fun and social team.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified ARB/Part III architect.
- From a design-focused background and experience working on high-quality projects.
- Experience in healthcare or hospitality is advantageous, but not essential.
- Demonstrable experience working through all stages with a rigorous approach to technical stages of schemes.
- Experience liaising with high profile clients.
- Good working knowledge of Revit and Autocad is beneficial.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Expected salary: £36000 – 45000 per year
Job date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 06:41:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!