Job title: Customer Planning Advisor
Company: Severn Trent Water
Job description: Hello, we’re Severn Trent Services a commercial arm of the Severn Trent Group. We provide water and waste services to companies nationwide, including the MoD and The Coal Authority.
Our purpose is taking care of life’s essentials, but we’re also big on making a difference, not just because we should but because we care.
We’re currently recruiting for Customer Planning Advisor for our team.
We welcome people from all walks of life and celebrate individuality. We know diverse minds, experiences and backgrounds help us to learn and better serve our customers and the communities where they live.
If you want to do more because you care, we’d love to talk to you. There really is something for everyone here.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Working in our rapidly expanding, innovative and exciting Severn Trent Services business, the Planning and Scheduling Advisor role provides a single point of contact for our internal and external customers; enabling them to speak to an engaging knowledgeable and caring person, who will take personal accountability for making sure their problem is resolved to the highest possible standard. We want our customers to receive a memorable experience every time they contact us, so it’s important that we understand their expectations, and how we can exceed them.
The main objective of the role is to ensure that all planned and reactive work is scheduled and prioritised efficiently, whilst providing fantastic service to internal and external customers alike. You will be responsible for your own region, ensuring that all field staff and customers are communicated with effectively and that strong relationships are built and maintained.
Some of the other key accountabilities of this position are:
- Monitoring telemetry and lone working systems, adhering to lone working procedure and management of out-of-hours process.
- Liaising with customers, clients, contractors and third parties who may be impacted by any work undertaken by Severn Trent Services; building good working relationships and meeting the expectations of our customers and communities alike.
- Scheduling and issuing work effectively for our operational teams and contractors, maximising resources and productive time, whilst empowering engineers to take ownership of work issued.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE
Our ideal candidate will have scheduling experience, fantastic organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise workloads. You will have great communication skills and be able to foster great relationships with your stakeholders.
We welcome people from all walks of life and celebrate individuality as we know diverse minds, experiences and backgrounds help us to learn and better serve our communities. We employ thousands of people from across our community who really care about what they do. Because that is how we do what we do.
And when it comes to inclusion, we’re making sure we keep up the progress with our wonderful working groups – LGBTQ+, Women in Operations & STEM, Disability and Ethnicity; who help us do just that.
With that in mind, here are just some of our favourite’s perks that you’ll get being part of the Seven Trent Services family:
- Salary of up to £27,000 (dependent on experience)
- Annual bonus scheme of up to 15% of your annual salary, based on company performance)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (and the ability to buy/ sell up to 5 days per year)
- Leading pension scheme – we will double your contribution (up to 15% when you contribute 7.5%)
- Sharesave – the chance to buy Severn Trent Plc shares at a discounted rate
- Dedicated training and development with our ‘Academy’
- Electric vehicle scheme and retail offers
- Family friendly policies
- Two volunteering days per year
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Before you apply, you’ll need an updated copy of your CV and about five minutes to spare. If you’re not too sure about what you need to do, or have a question about the role before applying, please get in touch with our amazing team of recruiters at email@example.com.
And if your curiosity has peaked and you’re wanting to find out even more, search #LifeAtSevernTrent on social media.
Ps. we’ll always let you know the outcome of your application after the closing date – so keep an eye on your phone and emails.
Expected salary: £27000 per year
Location: West Midlands
Job date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 08:08:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!