Job title: Cyber Claims Handler
Company: Eames Consulting
Job description: Eames Consulting are currently working in partnership with a well-respected global insurer who are looking to appoint a Cyber Claims Adjuster to form part of their seasoned Cyber Claims division to work alongside Cyber Claims experts within the industry.
- To manage and oversee a complex portfolio of Cyber Claims in line with the businesses claims philosophy & operating standards.
- Collaborating with the wider team, and holding strong visibility internally in liaising with other departments, working closely with Underwriting and Actuarial.
- Provide feedback on claims experiences, contract wordings, claims data or feedback for any renewal to the respective Claims Managers and underwriters.
- Act as an experienced member of the Cyber Claims division, offering support with management level activities, involvement in projects and supporting the upskilling of more junior members within the team.
- Develop relationships externally with brokers and market presences.
This is a hybrid working role, and can be based in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham or Liverpool.
To be considered, it’s essential you have experience handling Cyber Claims.
If interested in further information, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Expected salary: £40000 – 55000 per year
Job date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 00:38:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!