Job title: Data Architect
Company: Catch Resource Management
Job description: Data Architect – Architect, Data Consultant, Data Strategy, Data modelling, data architecture, data sets, powerBI, Power BI, Power Platform, data models, Azure, Synapse, Data Factory, Data Bricks, Data Lake, Microsoft Fabric, Data Warehousing, Data Analytics, SQL, T-SQL, SAAS, ETL, Data definitions, dashboards, data protection, disparate data, metadata, data transformation, lifecycle design – Permanent – Leicester – £65,000-£70,000 + Benefits
My leading manufacturing focused organisation is looking to appoint a new Data Architect to help implement a new data strategy, spurred by a new, business wide, digital transformation programme. The new strategy will make enriched, standardised data available to all stakeholders to drive more efficient business decisions. A strong use of PowerBI will be used across these programme of work.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Able to present ideas and technical solutions in non-technical language
- Architecture experience within BI / Data Warehouses in SQL environments
- Data Warehousing and ETL experience
- Previous experience with Azure data stack
- Previous full lifecycle design, development and implementation experience
- Experience with ERP systems are highly desirable
- Manufacturing processes knowledge high desirable
- Technical design and implementation of the new, enterprise wide, data strategy
- Ensure platforms support new and future reporting requirements
- Ensure structured data is available to key stakeholders to drive forward new systems projects
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for Data Strategy
- Design and architecture of Azure focused tools; synapse, data factory, data lake etc
- Design data governance
- Design and build data models
- Design and implement data protection plans
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: .
Expected salary: £65000 – 70000 per year
Job date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 08:06:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!