Job title: Data Architect
Job description: Are you a Data Architect with experience in financial services and/or wealth management? We have the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced data architect to work closely with solution architects and transformation teams to strategize and develop business data solutions. You will need, at the highest level, to be able to:
- Contribute to change incentives
- Plan and define logical and physical data models aligned with conceptual data models
- Work with technical delivery leads on key technology development
- Ensure all compliance, audit and security concerns are reflected in data architecture
- Deliver data architecture that adheres to regulatory controls, GDPR and privacy regulations
- Solve problems spanning multiple business areas
- Develop and deliver data strategy within business alignment and with the wider company
Required skills and experience:
3 years’ experience in wealth management or financial services
To be considered for the role you must have at least 5 years’ experience as a strategic data architect role. You will have an understanding of EA and EIA frameworks.
You will need to have strong analytic skills and conceptual skills. You must have the ability to be able to create original concepts and theories for stakeholders.
You will have experience of analysing and explaining projects, programs and portfolio needs.
Extensive technical experience including cloud data platforms – a certified Snowflake associate, knowledge of Alteryx and experience of Agile methodology.
Share this job
Mark Applebee E-mail
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organisations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organisations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions – creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 8 countries and territories and has done so for 70 years.
Job date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 07:25:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!