Job title: Department Secretary PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Job description: Description
Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a Department Secretary you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Trident Medical Center which is part of the nations leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Trident Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Department Secretary PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this role:
- The Department Secretary will perform clerical functions including typing, filing, scheduling, answering the telephone and maintain department statistics.
- TAT maintenance and auditing of STAT call reports, as well as assisting staff and physicians when available is also a daily task that needs to be mastered.
- Maintain the department’s physical appearance and ordering supplies.
- Serve as a receptionist greeting patients and visitors. Job may include direct supervision of students at the discretion of the area supervisor.
What qualifications you will need:
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful.
- Ability to type, file, use a personal computer.
- Previous clerical/hospital experience preferred.
- Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities.
- Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal and external customer.
Good people skills, Needs good organization and time-management skills.
Trident Health is a 445-bed HCA Healthcare hospital system comprised of two acute care hospitals â€” Trident Medical Center and Summerville Medical Center â€” and three freestanding emergency departments â€” Brighton Park Emergency, Moncks Corner Medical Center and Centre Pointe Emergency.
We provide care to nearly 375,000 South Carolina Low country residents each year. Every day Trident Healths more than 2,600 employees, more than 500 physicians and more than 130 volunteers are dedicated to fulfilling our mission.
“Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do.”- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Department Secretary PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Location: Charleston, SC
Job date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 03:27:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!