Job title: Deputy General Manager
Company: Heathrow Employment & Skills Academy
Job description: TRG (The Restaurant Group) are looking for a bold and ambitious individual looking for their next career move. As a Deputy General Manager TRG can offer you a dynamic working environment where they will make the most of your strengths and nurture your development.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Make guest experience the number one focus for you and your team, you encourage pride and passion in all that they do – Make it Magic
- Always look for opportunities to improve ways of working and help the business grow – Keep it Fresh
- Take pride in maintaining the highest possible standards within their restaurants – Be Sharp
- Take ownership for the performance of your restaurant and coach your team to be able to contribute to its success -Own it
- Be a role model for the team, guiding and supporting individuals to be the best they can be – Do it Together
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience of working as a manager within a food lead business but most importantly have the drive and ambition to further develop your skills and careers with TRG. In addition:
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Exceptional orgaisational and multitasking abilities
- Able to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced airport environment
- Be fully flexible, shifts can start as early as 3am
- Meet the criteria for working at Heathrow
About The Company
The Restaurant Group Plc (TRG) is a significant player in the UK casual dining market, operating over 400 restaurants and pubs which include Frankie and Benny’s, Chiquito, Coast to Coast, Garfunkel’s, Firejacks, Brunning & Price and Joe’s Kitchen. We also operate a concession business which trades over 60 outlets across more than 30 brands, primarily in UK airports.
Expected salary: £32000 – 41500 per year
Location: Greater London
Job date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 02:46:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!