Job title: Digital and Innovation Industrial Operations Graduate for Luxury Brand
Job description: We are looking for graduates to join our Digital and Innovation team within Industrial Operations.
You will be part of our Digital and Innovation team within Industrial Operations, creating the Omniverse platforms that will transform the way we design and build cars. Working with world-leading suppliers of AI technology, you will gain hands-on experience of designing and developing the virtual toolsets that allow us to test and prove our concepts and ideas. Based at our NAIC facilities, you will enjoy exposure to the latest research and innovation in this field.
What’s more, you could find yourself building digital twins of our factories in the NVIDIA Omniverse and developing Vision inspection systems, including coding artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Finally, as part of the scheme you will enjoy rotations around other areas of Digital and Innovation.
To join us, you will need a degree-level understanding of algorithmic concepts and high-level programming languages such as C++ and Python as you will have the opportunity to undertake software engineering activities including programming, AI, data structures, machine learning and modelling.
You will need to be on track to achieve at least a 2.2 degree in:
- Games-based design or software-based degree.
In addition, you will have a real passion for problem-solving and the curiosity to understand business challenges and deliver innovative solutions. You will also have strong interpersonal skills and the confidence to champion new initiatives.
- Starting salary £29,000
- £2,000 joining bonus
- We are UK’s largest investor in automotive research, development and engineering.
- We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive culture that is representative of the society in which we live; a culture in which every one of our employees can bring their authentic self to work and reach their full potential.
- We employ almost 40,000 people across the globe and continue to employ and re-skill our talent for our modern luxury, all-electric future.
- People are the soul of our business.
- Engage in a learning programme, delivered by an industry-recognised provider.
- Develop core skills and technical expertise tailored to your programme.
- Learn and grow from industry-leading experts with your personal and professional development as their focus – together, we achieve great things!
- Join a community of Graduates and early careers hires. From rock-climbing and football to coffee roulettes and a summer ball – there’s lots to enjoy!
- Apply your degree. Lead crucial projects. Make an impact across your two-year programme. Become a rounded professional and unlock your future career.
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Job date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:34:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!