Job title: Electrical Engineer
Job description: Electrical Engineer
Are you an Electrical Engineer looking for a new role? Would you be interested in working for a valuable main contractor within the Water Treatment Industry? Then please read on!
We are currently on the lookout for an Electrical Engineer to work on a Sewage Treatment Plant close to the Birmingham area. As an Electrical Engineer your main responsibilities within this position is to successfully manage the Engineering, Construction and Procurement aspects.
Job: Electrical Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: £400 – £500 per day, dependent on experience
Randstad Contact: Sophie Clemmence (Maidstone Office)
Duties of a Electrical Engineer:
- Ensuring there is a smooth and efficient co-ordination of all electrical design activities on allocated Nitrate reduction schemes
- Working closely with Senior Management to report all electrical design activities and progress
- Monitor, review and co-ordinate design deliverable such as Drawings, Specifications, Schedules and procurement deliverable
- Be able to assist in the review of design deliverable
- Work and liaise closely with Quantity Surveyors to issue enquiry packs
- Manage the supply chain process including tender queries and site visits during the tender phase
- Liaise with Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors to issue NEC contract documentations as well as preferred suppliers proposed
- Review supply chain design documentation
- Ensure the technical solution delivery is consistent across the project life cycle
- Work with the supply chain closely to ensure they produce Clause 31 and Clause 32 programmes as required by NEC contract
- Manage the full Electrical Programme and provide monthly updates to Senior Management and Commercial teams
- A range of technical input, review and selection of subcontractor tenders, supplier specification and SOW
Requirements of an Electrical Engineer:
- Degree/HND qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Member of IET
- Experience working with a main contractor within the Water Treatment Industry
- 18th Edition
- Being able to work successfully within a team as well as strong self management skills
- Ability to challenge and deliver value engineering solutions
To discuss this role further or to simply find out more, please contact Sophie Clemmence in the Maidstone Office or click APPLY now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Expected salary: £400 – 500 per day
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
Job date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 22:29:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!