Job title: Electrical Installation Lecturer
Company: Association of Colleges
Job description: We are looking for a Lecturer in Electrical Installation to plan, implement and deliver high quality electrical and related programmes across both Level 2 and 3 full-time, T-Level and Apprenticeship provisions.
If you re keen to be part of passionate, enthusiastic and developing team, this role is for you!
You will have Qualified Teacher Status and a Level 3 qualification within the electrical sector, as well as a sound knowledge of developments within the electrical installation sector.
If you re positive and excited at the prospect of joining our journey, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you have no formal teaching qualifications you will be enrolled on a training programme funded by the government.
- Enhanced leave policies including 39 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A range of Family Friendly policies, including opportunities for Hybrid working as relevant to role
- Christmas Closure
- Bright, modern facilities, buildings and learning resources
- A competitive pension scheme
- On-site restaurant facilities and free breakfasts (cooked breakfast or continental options)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Access to Continuing Professional Development
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives and health-related benefits including individual health care plans
- Access to the College Sports Academy gym
- Free on-site parking
Save Saved Saved
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the adverts should we receive a sufficient level of interest!
Expected salary: £29470 – 39717 per year
Location: Stafford, Staffordshire
Job date: Thu, 08 Feb 2024 06:27:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!