Job title: Electrical Project Engineer
Job description: Are you looking for a new role working onsite in the water industry? Are you passionate and ready to make a positive change? If so, then read on!
I am looking for an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to work in the Bournemouth area. The perfect applicant will have knowledge and experience working on projects within wastewater or water treatment.
Role: Electrical Project Engineer
Rate: £400-£450 per day
Randstad Contact: Georgia Joslyn ()
Duties will include:
- Assisting the project engineering team with interfaces and integration of the Electrical & ICA
- design with that of other disciplines.
- Oversee site works of EICA suppliers and sub-contractors, manage RAMS, safe systems of work
- Work closely and collaboratively with the construction team to develop efficient, practical and safe
- solutions throughout the design stages, into construction and beyond
- Review, evaluate and comment on sub-contractor RAMS and conduct toolbox talks as required.
- Ensure regulatory, legislative, HSE, company and end client standards are maintained throughout
- the delivery programme.
- Ensure all sub-contractor engineering designs meet required standards.
- Communicate and manage relationships both internal and external.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of construction engineering in the water sector,
- preferably with clean water.
- CSCS and SMSTS or SSSTS
- Experience of permit to work systems having been in an AP role.
- Be E&ICA knowledgeable of the following: pumps/pipe systems, chemical dosing,
- water/wastewater treatment process equipment, GAC, instrumentation, sample systems, etc.
- Knowledge of Reg 30 / WRAS
- Experience within similar roles in the water treatment industry would be advantageous
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
Alternatively, if you are looking for other roles within the wastewater and water treatment industry, please get in touch and we would love to assist in finding your dream role!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Expected salary: £400 – 450 per day
Job date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 23:51:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!