Job title: Electrical Site Manager
Company: Morson Talent
- Location: Willesden, Greater London, England
- Salary: £270 – 300 per day
- Contract type Temporary
Electrical Site Manager – 2 months – Willesden, North West London – circa £270-300 per day
AndersElite require an experienced Electrical Site Manager to help close out x2 small residential apartment block projects in North West London to commence ASAP, ideally w/c Monday 23rd October following interview.
This is a freelance position offering a chance to join an established building services contractor with the potential of further work after this project completes around Christmas 2023.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager, duties and expectations will include the following:
- Managing sub-contractors on site
- Supervision of all electrical installation disciplines
- Perform Tool Box Talks
- Perform Site Inductions
- Maintain the daily M&E site diary
- The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines
- The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads
- Responsibility for overall quality assurance
- Fully understand design drawings
- IT Literate
Candidates will be expected to work around 45hrs per week on average and the daily rate is expected to be circa £270-300 per day depending on experience.
Candidates must have the SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) and up to date Jib / ECS certification in order to apply.
In order to apply please upload your CV or call our office for more details on 0121 200 5520.
Expected salary: £270 – 300 per day
Location: Willesden, North West London
Job date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 22:58:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!