Job title: Electronic Trading Support Analyst
Company: Morgan McKinley
- Level two support and liaison between business unit/traders and technology for Cash Equities Application & Algorithmic Electronic Trading related issues
- Leverage automation to drive efficiency and to improve our operating environment
- Escalate issues to Client Support, Network Support, DBA & other service groups for quick identification & resolution.
- Contact exchange to resolve connectivity problems; issues with receiving rejects on orders, cancels or amends; getting Outs/Cancellations on stuck orders or any other trade related issue.
- Conduct war-games & document recovery procedures for faster turn-around & lesser business impact.
- Conduct training & knowledge sharing sessions and documentation of all support related information.
- Support the integration of new releases, bug fixes, patches and configuration changes into production, including post release checks and trader training / notification.
- Key Lateral Relationships:
- Equity traders
- Major Business Sponsors – Heads of desks, Trading, Sales, Portfolio, DMA
- Development teams
- Infrastructure teams
What do you need to succeed?
- Must have a Bachelor’s of Science degree or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience as a member of a team providing 24×7 coverage
- Highly knowledgeable in Linux/Unix
- Ability to multi-task & handle high-visibility outage situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and enthusiastic attitude.
- Consistently seeking for opportunities to automate; Strong scripting skills (i.e., Python, PERL, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of SQL with experience and good understanding of database concepts (Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server)
- Working knowledge of FIX Protocol
- Prior in-depth experience in supporting large-scale, enterprise-wide, global trading platform
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Expected salary: £65000 – 70000 per year
Job date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 00:07:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!