Job title: Enterprise Application Delivery Lead
Job description: The Application Delivery Lead will actively provide a key focal point for transformation change, budgetary delivery and innovation for Sage colleagues. In this role, you will provide direction and support to a team of specialists and will collaborate with senior management to meet the needs of the business. The Delivery Lead will develop partnerships with key internal stakeholders, and be recognised as a platform expert, managing the delivery lifecycle. You will be a Champion/Evangelist for best practices and adoption of new/emerging technologies across the department, ensuring the right tools and technologies are used at minimal cost. Developing partnerships and relationships with key internal stakeholders, you are a recognised expert and have key domain responsibility in managing the delivery lifecycle. You set an example by taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
Key Responsibilities • Lead, deliver, maintain, and manage scrum teams/ project groups on unique, difficult, or complex assignments. Lead the team toward delivering our IT and wider business strategic goals and success.
- Motivate and inspire others to achieve challenging KPI’s and take accountability for delivering a versatile, highly functioning service/platform.
- Provide domain expertise in key areas of delivery lifecycle including solution definition and predictable execution.
- Accountable for driving ongoing optimisation and performance improvements of the service/platform.
- Identify and mitigate operational risks within the area
- Accountable for budget management and allocation within costs and delivering to timescales.
- Accountable for developing and cross-skilling across multiple disciplines within own area to expand capability and versatility of the team.
- Building excitement and encouraging others to generate ideas and nurtures the best ones to fruition through their role as a key influencer.
- 5+ years’ experience of implementing complex technical solutions in a variety of diverse situations.
- 2 years in a global IT leadership role
- Ability to foster and drive a high-performance culture, understanding that engaging everyone requires a varied approach, able to adapt to different styles accordingly and celebrates success.
Country United Kingdom
Office Location Newcastle
Work Place type Hybrid
Advert People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than forty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 02:52:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!