Job title: Enterprise Integration Architect
Company: DXC Technology
Job description: Job Description:
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Integration Architect
LOCATION: Remote Flexible working with some travel to client site
TYPE: Permanent, Full – time (37.5 hrs per week)
Velonetic represents the joint ventures between DXC Technology, the International Underwriting Association (IUA), and Lloyd’s of London. Previously referred to as the London Market Joint Ventures, we have been operating for over 20 years in the London market (Lloyd’s and Company), in both insurance and reinsurance business. Processing over £101 billion worth of premium and claims transactions today, we are building a new digital platform and services that will enable our customers to move transactions and money through the processing lifecycle with greater efficiency and speed, releasing time to drive innovation and focus on higher value activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Enterprise Integration Architect to join a leading service provider to the global commercial insurance community. Accounting for more than £80 billion in financial settlements, the company is in a period of strategic change, delivering new digital services as outlined in the vision set out by the
As a provider of core Premiums and Claims processing services, the DXC London Market Account is set to play a pivotal role in the overall market transformation and requires an Enterprise Integration Architect with a proven track record in defining and delivering innovative integration strategies employing cutting-edge technology for seamless end-to-end integration.
The successful candidate will have deep experience in Integration Architecture, Systems Integration, and API Management. They will possess a clear understanding of the importance of efficient and effective integration processes in enabling smooth business operations and driving revenue potential through enhanced connectivity, streamlined workflows, and efficient business operations.
Reporting to the Chief Architect, the Enterprise Integration Architect will be accountable for defining and governing solutions for a digital transformation program that will deliver a new, API-enabled platform providing open access to an ecosystem of insurance companies, service providers, and product vendors to drive business value through improved connectivity, seamless data flows and reduced manual processing overheads.
Responsibilities as the Enterprise Integration Architect:
- Define, manage and communicate Enterprise Integration Strategy, outlining a long-term vision and goals for integration capabilities that support the business strategy and objectives
- Conduct detailed analysis of business processes, requirements, and scenarios to produce high-quality integration designs and work with senior stakeholders, third-party partners, and standards organisations to gain approval for finished artifacts
- Analyse business processes to identify and document key integration points and dependencies through end-to-end business process flows
- Collaborate with internal and external development teams and technical architects to drive integration architecture design, API contract design, and system integration implementations that align with the overall enterprise architecture
- Evaluate existing integration frameworks and technologies and recommend improvements to enhance efficiency, reliability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Design integration patterns, principles and standards to ensure interoperability and consistency across systems.
- Collaborate with external standards bodies to define and maintain global integration standards
- Support the definition of non-functional requirements for integration
- Work with Security Architects to define and agree on integration security protocols and compliance requirements
- Define and manage integration governance framework for the program and collaborate with the existing architecture team to transition into business-as-usual operations
Skills and Experience as an Enterprise Integration Architect:
- Experience in defining high-quality integration designs and gaining approval for such designs in a complex stakeholder environment
- Experience in stakeholder management, including senior stakeholders, third-party partners, and standards organisations
- Experience working in an insurance business domain and with insurance-specific integration patterns and standards, particularly in commercial insurance
- Experience across a wide range of technical domains, including cloud-based integration solutions, microservice architectures, workflow management systems integration tooling, and legacy systems
- Experience in large-scale transformation projects transitioning from complex legacy system domains to modern digital applications
- Experience in defining transition plans and roadmaps for integration migration
- Experience in designing and implementing integration patterns, API management, and event driven architecture
- Experience in designing and implementing integration security policies and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Experience in defining and implementing governance processes for integration management
- Experience working with external standards organisations
- Experience working with the TOGAF framework
- Remote with occasional travel.
- Travel to
What we can do for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Pension scheme DXC Select – (benefits package)
- Perks at Work
- DXC incentives
Concerned you don’t meet every single requirement? At Velonetic, we are proud of the culture we are creating to ensure we have a diverse mix of employees working within an inclusive environment and culture, to create a high performing workforce led by inspiring talented leaders. So, if you’re excited about this role and have much of the experience required, but your past experience doesn’t align with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or another role we have available.
Investment In Training and Development
We offer a comprehensive range of training and career development opportunities, a structured induction programme, tailored job training as well as mentoring and support for relevant sponsored professional qualifications. We’re developing an environment where people can grow and harness their careers and skills to be the best that they can be to focus on the long term.
Here at Velonetic, we support with care and compassion. We are constantly evolving our initiatives around equality, diversity, and inclusion to ensure that everyone feels equally involved and supported in the workplace no matter of who they are or what they do. We are proud of the culture we are creating to ensure that our commitment is ongoing and have a diverse mix of employees working within an inclusive environment and culture to create a high performing workforce led by talented leaders. We aspire to be recognised for our innovative and modern thinking approach.
Find out more :
As part of our competitive remuneration package, flexible benefits are available. There is an option to “flex up and down” on specific benefits, for example buy or sell annual leave, Private Medical Benefit, Dental and Travel Insurance.
You will also have access to ‘Perks at Work’, a discount store to purchase gift cards at reduced rates and get discounts on holidays, restaurants, activities, groceries and more.
DXC Recruitment Team will be engaging with all candidate applications on behalf of Velonetic. DXC will be managing the recruitment throughout the onboarding process.
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 05:13:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!