Job title: Entry-Level Support Administrator
Company: Think Specialist Recruitment
Job description: Reference: 3762
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Entry-Level Customer Service Administrator to kick start their career for an exciting and growing team based in Hemel Hempstead.
The main job function will be to deliver excellent customer experience to all clients across all aspects of the process from client on-boarding, quoting, reporting, invoicing, and managing all incoming customer communications in a swift and professional manner.
You’ll be working in an exciting scientific tech company, there’s lots to learn and keep you interested here!
This role would be ideal if you’re a school leaver, grad or looking to change career and get a chance to start a career in an office with the right training and support.
Hours are Monday to Friday, between 8:30am – 5:30pm.
This position is paying between £19K – £21K depending on experience.
The offices are based on the outskirts of the Maylands industrial area in Hemel and they have free parking on site and good public transport routes.
Plenty of room for progression within this team and company, from stepping up within the team to developing and moving into account management, sales and more. Standard benefits include gym-memberships and more.
- Support the Customer Services Team and the Sales & BD Teams with the on boarding of new clients and continued delivery of the customer service experience.
- Action, manage and appropriately respond to incoming client communications – e-mail and phone.
- Input and manage customer information.
- Working closely with teams to ensure timely scheduling of work in line with client requirements.
- Provide first point contact resolution to client queries where possible, or appropriately manage internal resources to resolve problems.
- Generation of fit for purpose quotations for customers up to approved authority level.
- Coordinate logistical queries where necessary.
- Liaise appropriately with the teams to successfully deliver customer projects.
- Generation of outgoing customer receipts and reports.
- Assign costs and generate invoice information.
- Accurate reporting of client information within the team as required.
- Work with the CS team including CSM as part of a continual improvement process.
- Delivery of the highest level of customer service and building strong relationships (internally and externally), ensuring that our customers do not want to look elsewhere for their service.
- Develop and maintain a strong, confident, and professional relationship with customers to ensure that they are receiving an exemplary service.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints through company procedures to ensure maximised communication with the customer, until a satisfactory outcome is achieved.
- To work independently to deliver defined targets against a portfolio of clients.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer services skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Positive attitude towards change.
- Accurate data entry skills and highly numerate.
- Adaptability to use various in-house systems and processes.
- Able to communicate with key stakeholders at all levels by phone, e-mail or face to face.
- I.T. literate.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing, and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Expected salary: £19000 – 21000 per year
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Job date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 08:04:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!