Job title: Facilities Helpdesk Advisor
Company: Change Grow Live
Job description: Change Grow Live are a charity dedicated to the belief that we can make a difference to our Service Users lives, offering support and respect in a safe environment, treating each user as an individual and working with them to find the right treatment and care options.
Our core values are ‘Be open, be compassionate and be bold’ and our team members apply these daily to achieve our mission of helping people change the direction of their lives, grow as individuals, and live life to its full potential.
We are currently recruiting a Facilities Helpdesk Advisor to work as part of a dynamic team supporting the wider organisation.
Hours: 37.5h per week
Salary: £26,110.88 – £27,449.53 Pro Rata (CGL Scale 21 – 23) Depending on Experience.
About the role:
- To support and respond to all enquiries sent to the Facilities Helpdesk
- To attend meetings with the Facilities Management Team (FM’s) to assess Helpdesk requirements, for new premises set up
- To support Facilities Management Team and services for project relocations and closures
- To provide ongoing support to existing CGL projects in purchasing equipment and services
- To be the first point of call for all maintenance-related queries from CGL projects and to log all calls in the Property Management Database
- To arrange for contractors to attend site to undertake maintenance work as required.
- To build and maintain robust data and records on all regional accounts and CGL premises
- To use and maintain a Property Management database
- To maintain and manage a robust database in relation to Statutory Health and Safety documentation
- To attend internal and external meetings in relation to Facilities Management
- To provide support to the Facilities Management Team as required.
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Accurate keyboard skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Educated to GCSE/O level standard or equivalent
- Good general administration experience
- Knowledge of facilities management an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present written work clearly and accurately.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and within budget
- Positive approach to customer care and seeks to enhance service provision. A positive approach to handling interactions with others by using the full range of interpersonal skills (e.g. tact, diplomacy, negotiation, influence, assertiveness).
What we will give to you:
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays) rising by 1 day for each years’ service “Capped at 30 days”
- Paid ‘Wellness’ hour each week along with a ‘Wellness’ hub and Employee Assist Programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to training programmes
- A great selection of benefits incl. discounts for shopping, cinema, holidays, etc.
- A friendly and supportive team
- Refer a friend scheme and receive £250 in vouchers if candidate is successful.
Please read attached Job Description and Role Specifics for a more detailed outline of the responsibilities.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to begin your journey with Change Grow Live, then we’d love to talk to you.
Salary Range (pro rata if part time)
CGL points 21 to 23 (£26,110.87 – £27,449.52)
ILW / OLW /Fringe
N/A – Outside London Weighting Area
If you have any questions on this opportunity that you would like to talk through please contact us using the below details:
Sharon Hold | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07786240302
Expected salary: £26110.88 – 27449.53 per year
Job date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 06:21:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!